More and more drivers are switching to electric vehicles, and Nissan is ready for this shift. In addition to developing more EVs for their lineup, Nissan also wants to help make the transition from gas to electric easier for customers.
Now, with the new Carefree+ package, upgrading to an EV is even better than before.
What is Carefree+?
The EV Carefree+ package provides customers with a stress-free transition from gas vehicles to EVs. It’s currently available on 2023 Ariya and 2023 Leaf models, but will be available for all future Nissan EVs as well. It’s an incredibly comprehensive package that supports drivers with the following:
EV Charging Assistance
- Complimentary fast charging for 2023 Ariya and Leaf models on multiple charging networks
- A Wallbox3 for seamless home charging
- Scheduled complimentary maintenance for 3 years or 36,000 miles
- Tire hazard protection
EV Battery Health Assurance
- 8-year/100,000-mile battery warranty
- Comprehensive EV battery inspections performed by Nissan-trained EV technicians
EV Roadside Assistance
- 24/7 roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles (towing included if battery dies)
Find Your EV Today
If you’re ready to go electric, Ken Garff Nissan Riverdale is the place to start! You can test drive a new Leaf or Ariya, and our knowledgeable sales staff will be here to answer all your questions about the vehicles and the Carefree+ program.
Shop EV Inventory